2. Fat transfer
Fat Transfer is a liposuction whereby fat it extracted from one body area by use of a syringe and it is injected again to another part to reduce tear trough.
The augmentation size is determined by the amount of supply of fat cells by blood and their survival rates. The procedure doesn’t cause allergies and its results become permanent two months after the treatment.
Who can get fat transfer treatment?
Fat transfer is perfect for people with deep and big tear trough.
Preparations for a fat transfer procedure
- Two weeks before the procedure, don’t use anti-inflammatory drugs, supplementary drugs or smoke cigarettes.
- You may be required to avoid using supplementary compounds with high vitamin E levels 3 to 5 days before the operation.
- Two weeks before the procedure, avoid taking some supplementary like gluta, collagen and vitamin E.
- Ensure that your surgeon knows your medical history concerning conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes and drug allergies.
- Organize for a sick-leave sick lasting for 5-7 days.
- Wash your face and remove any makeup before the operation starts.