Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) in Thailand
Tummy Tuck IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
Significant weight loss can leave you with loose, baggy skin that hangs off your stomach and waist. The effects of pregnancy can also leave you with excess skin on your abdomen and other parts of your body. A solution to this may be a tummy tuck in Thailand. This procedure, also known as abdominoplasty, is designed to flatten your abdomen by removing excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen, usually coupled with abdominal muscle tightening. The remaining skin is repositioned for a slimmer waistline and an enhanced contour.
Evaluation Before the Operation
The first step towards a tummy tuck is an initial consultation with a plastic surgeon. The surgeon will evaluate the elasticity of your abdominal skin, the strength of your abdominal muscles and the amount of excess fat in the abdominal cavity. You will have an opportunity to discuss your aesthetic goals and the surgeon will walk you through the different surgical options available to you.
- Surgery and Immediate Recovery:
The surgery itself usually requires an overnight hospital stay. Some patients may need to stay longer, depending on the extent of the surgery and any potential complications.
- Post-Surgery Recovery:
Once discharged from the hospital, it’s critical that the patient stays in Thailand for post-operative check-ups and to ensure that the healing process starts without any complications. This period can range from 10 to 14 days, during which you might have several follow-up visits with your surgeon.
Are You a Good Candidate for a Tummy Tuck in Thailand?
Tummy Tuck Surgery
Different Types of Tummy Tuck
Full Tummy Tuck
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions They will help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Plan to take at least 1-2 weeks off work and your normal activities.
- Do not eat or drink anything from midnight on the day of your surgery.
- You may experience some pain and swelling for the first few days. This is normal and can be controlled with pain medication.
- Surgical drains may be left in place for a few days. You will be shown how to clean and take care of the drains.
- You will need to wear a compression garment for 6-8 weeks after surgery.
- Follow all instructions given to you by your doctor on how to take care of your scar.
- You may return to light exercise 4 weeks after the operation.
Whether you opt for a full or partial tummy tuck in Thailand, at Interplast Clinic our aim is to provide you with the highest quality care and outstanding results that enhance your confidence and quality of life. Don’t wait – seize the day! Schedule your consultation with our expert team today, and take the first step towards the new, improved you.