Bra-Line Back Lift in Thailand
Say goodbye to unsightly back fat rolls with bra-line back lift surgery. Interplast Clinic provides bra-line back lift surgery in Bangkok by expert plastic surgeons.
BRA-LINE BACK LIFT IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
A common back complaint among women relates to unpleasant rolls of fat around the part of the back where their bra closes. The overhanging folds of skin and subcutaneous tissue can be disturbing to the individual both functionally and cosmetically.
This can be addressed with a bra-line back lift, also known as a torsoplasty. A bra-line back lift is a cosmetic procedure performed with the aim of targeting excess fat and loose skin on the upper back for a more contoured look.
The bra line back lift provides a reliable and consistent method of addressing these issues by eliminating excess redundant skin and adiposity from the region.
The goal of the bra line back lift is to consistently and safely eliminate the excess skin and subcutaneous fat from the upper back while also correcting excess skin laxity.
Are You a Good Candidate for a Bra-Line Back Lift?
Despite its name, bra-line back lift is not just intended for women. Suitable candidates for the surgery include both men and women who:
Bra-Line back lift surgery is performed under general anaesthesia.
Bra-Line back lift surgery is performed under general anaesthesia. The procedure is fairly straightforward and involves placing an incision across the upper back in order to remove the excess loose skin. The remaining skin is then pulled back tighter and the incision is closed with sutures.
The placing of the incision beneath the bra line without the need for a drain enhances patient satisfaction and minimizes postoperative complications. Therefore, patients are able to achieve an ideal contour with relatively minimal time off their normal activities.
The procedure may be combined safely with other body contouring procedures, such as reverse abdominoplasty, mastopexy and breast reduction, in order to maximize aesthetic outcomes.
The entire surgery takes between 60-90 minutes.
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions They will help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Plan to take 2-4 weeks off work and your normal activities.
- Ask a friend or family member to help you around the home for the first few days.
- After the surgery, you will wear a compression garment to support the back.
- Adhesive dressings are typically applied over the incisions to reduce infection and improve healing.
- Bra line back lift is usually performed on an outpatient basis; if combined with other surgeries, you may be required to stay in hospital overnight.
- It is important that you get up and move around several times a day to help speed recovery and prevent blood clots.
- Your surgeon may also prescribe medication to prevent blood clots in the postoperative period.
- Avoid strenuous exercise and heavy lifting for 2 months.