Breast Implant Removal in Thailand
Interplast Clinic provides breast implant removal in Bangkok by expert plastic surgeons.
Breast Implant Removal IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
There are many reasons a patient may want to have their breast implants removed. Implants may no longer feel necessary due to lifestyle or personal reasons. Corrective surgery may be also be an option when you want to reduce your breast size or due to health concerns or complications.
Although breast implants last for a long time, unfortunately they don’t last forever. Most healthcare practitioners recommend changing silicone implants after 10-20 years. Ruptured breast implants should always be removed. Signs of ruptured implants include changes in breast shape or size, firmness or swelling.
If you are worried that your breast skin has been stretched, your surgeon may recommend further work such as breast lift to restore youthful appearance and perkiness to your breasts.
Candidacy for Breasts Implants Removal
Breasts Implants Removal
The process to remove breast implants always starts with a consultation. Our plastic surgeon will carefully assess your situation and talk you through the whole process. Based on this, you can make the final decision on whether you’d like to go ahead with the surgery.
Breast implant removal is almost always performed under local anaesthesia. The surgeon will cut through the incision sites from your previous surgery to remove the implants. Some or all of the capsule (scar tissue) surrounding the implant may also be removed.
Implant removal is a relatively straightforward procedure and the whole operation takes less than an hour. You can usually return home straight away and will be able to resume your normal activities within a few days.
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions They will help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Shower and shave your armpits in the morning of the surgery.
- Do not use deodorants or perfume or apply any lotions to your body.
- Plan to take a few days off work and your normal activities.
- Your breast may feel sore for a few days after surgery. This is normal and will subside on its own.
- Wearing your compression garment will help ease any discomfort.
- Take all medicines prescribed by your doctor.
- You will be able to resume most of your daily activities within a week.
- Avoid heavy lifting or strenuous exercise for 3 weeks.