Butt Augmentation in Thailand
Interplast Clinic provides buttock augmentation in Bangkok by expert surgeons. Read on to find out more about the various surgical options available to enhance the buttocks.
IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
The main goal of butt augmentation is to enhance the appearance, shape, and size of the buttocks. The popular cosmetic procedure typically involves using silicone-filled implants to surgically enhance the buttocks. Alternatively, butt augmentation can be performed using the patient’s own body fat (fat grafting). This is also known as a “Brazilian butt lift.”
The demand for butt augmentation surgery has grown rapidly in popularity over the last decade. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), it is now the fastest-growing cosmetic surgery procedure in the United States.
Butt Augmentation Surgery
Butt Augmentation with Implants
Butt implants can be a good choice for patients with a low body fat percentage who don’t have enough fat for injecting, or for those who would like to add maximum volume to the buttocks with long-lasting results.
The surgery begins with an incision. This can be done in three ways:
a) Upwards towards the hips from the outer edge of the buttocks
This method is fairly straightforward, but it’s not without its disadvantages. Although the scar can be hidden under clothing, it can be quite noticeable when clothes are removed.
b) In the crease between the buttocks
This is the most popular method. The surgery is performed by placing a vertical incision (approx. 5-7 cm) in the area between the butt cheeks. The main advantage is that the resulting scar is more easily hidden, and only one incision is needed for placing both implants. On the other hand, this type of wound could become more easily infected.
c) Within the creases between the thighs and buttocks
This involves placing an incision underneath both buttocks in the area where your buttocks meet your thighs. Even though the incision can be hidden with underwear, the resulting scars may be visible, especially when opting for bigger sized implants.
After making the incision, the surgeon will lift up the buttock muscle through the incision to create a pocket for placing the implant.
The buttock implant can be placed under the buttock muscle (submuscular placement) or under the membrane between the muscle and skin (subfascial placement). Most buttock implant placements are submuscular since this tends to create a more natural look and the implants can’t be felt from the outside; however, the precise placement always depends on the thickness of the patient’s buttock muscle as well as the amount of adipose tissue available.
The surgery is performed under general anesthesia and takes 1-2 hours to perform. It is typically performed on an outpatient basis and you should be able to go home a few hours after surgery.
Before & After
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions to help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight on the day of the surgery.
- Ask a friend to accompany you to the hospital and drive you home afterward.
- Plan to take 10-14 days off work and your normal activities.
- Arrange for a friend or family member to help you at home while you recover.
- Soreness and swelling are normal after surgery and should subside after 2-3 weeks.
- Avoid placing weight on your buttocks for the first 2 weeks – it is best to lie down on your stomach when resting.
- Follow your doctor’s orders on how to clean the incision site – this helps prevent infections.
- Drains may be placed in the incision site to prevent fluid build-up. These are typically removed after 2-3 weeks. You should feel comfortable about emptying and resetting the drains before you go home.
- A compression garment may need to be worn after surgery. This supports suspended fat tissues and helps prevent swelling.
- You’ll need to sleep on your stomach or on your side until fully healed.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 3 weeks.
- You may gradually return to light exercise when your surgeon indicates it is safe to do so.
Sebbin – Round
Sebbin – Teardrop
Silimed – Round
Silimed – Teardrop
Allied – Round
Allied – Teardrop
Brazilian Butt Lift
Buttock Implants + Lipofilling
*For complicated cases, and special technique use quoted prices may differ.
Ask the Experts
Submit this form to get a free consultation from our experts.