Forehead Augmentation in Thailand
Interplast Clinic provides forehead augmentation surgery by board-certified plastic surgeons with over 20 years of experience.
FOREHEAD AUGMENTATION IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
WHAT IS FOREHEAD AUGMENTATION?
The forehead defines the upper part of your face. In most societies, a well-defined forehead is associated with refinement, mental stability, intelligence and even wealth.
Perhaps it comes as no surprise then that a flat or concave forehead can make people feel insecure and self-conscious about their appearance.
Forehead augmentation, also known as forehead contouring surgery, is a surgical procedure performed with the aim of enhancing the shape and volume the forehead. Suitable candidates for forehead augmentation surgery include men and women in good general health who have either a naturally flat or concave forehead or a narrow forehead due to a low hairline.
Forehead augmentation surgery can be performed either
via an autologous fat graft or by using a synthetic implant.
Forehead Augmentation Using Silicone Implants
Silicone implants are recommended for patients who are unhappy with their current forehead shape and wish to have a larger degree of augmentation performed.
The surgery is normally performed under general anaesthesia. The surgeon will make a small incision (1-2 cm) at the hairline in order to create space for the customised implant that has been prepared beforehand. The implant is then fitted over the frontal bone to reinforce the arc and curvature of the forehead.
The incision will be closed using medical staples. Forehead implant surgery is a very safe procedure that produces stable and predictable results to give the patient an aesthetically pleasing and smooth overall facial appearance.
Before & After
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions They will help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Plan to take at least 5-7 days off work and your normal activities.
- Wash your hair in the morning of your surgery to prevent infections.
- Arrange to have someone drive you home after surgery.
- Do not consume any food or drink after midnight the night before your surgery if you’re having general anesthesia.
- It is normal to experience some bruising and swelling in the eyelid area. However, this is usually mild and will subside on its own after a few days.
- Your surgeon may arrange a follow-up appointment to have your stitches removed.
- You should be able to return to work and your normal activities within a week.
Ask the Experts
Submit this form to get a free consultation from our experts.