Forehead Lift in Thailand
If you’re considering a facelift, it’s important to choose the right surgeon. Our board-certified plastic surgeons have performed facelift surgeries in Thailand for over 20 years.
FOREHEAD LIFT IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
As we get older, the elastic tissue of the skin starts to become more loose and the tell-tale signs of aging, such as wrinkles and loss of firmness begin to appear on the face. There is nothing wrong with ageing naturally, of course. However, many people find that regaining their youthful looks via plastic surgery provides a significant boost to their self-confidence as well as enhancing their appearance. That is one of the reasons why patients visit us for affordable forehead lift surgery from Thailand as well as across the globe.
FOREHEAD LIFT SURGERY
A forehead or brow lift is a type of facelift that can be used to treat signs of aging in your upper facial area. It improves the area above your eyes by raising the brows and reducing frown lines, sagging or excess skin over the eyebrows or forehead.
Additionally, it is used to correct the shape of the forehead and brows. It helps in smoothing your forehead and lifting the eyebrows, resulting in a more pleasing facial appearance.
It is commonly performed on patients who are 40-60 years of age with noticeable signs of aging in the form of deep forehead creases (frown lines). Younger patients with low or heavy brows or visible frown lines due to stress can also be good candidates for forehead lift surgery.
The incisions in forehead lift can be done by using two methods:
This involves the continuous incision following the front hairline from ear to ear to correct the high forehead.
In this method, some incisions are made within the scalp, and a camera is introduced inside by using one incision to observe the tissues, whereas required alterations are then made by using another incision through a device. It may require a temporary or permanent stitch under the scalp and is generally considered the more effective technique involving limited recovery time.
Before & After
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions, they will help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Assessment of the medical history (any allergies, serious medical condition and allmedications taken both prescribed and non-prescribed), physical examination, and laboratory tests will be performed during consultation.
- Generally, the recovery time after this procedure is about 5-10 days. Quick recovery is possible because the incisions are all made in the scalp area. Patients are able to do their chores in a few days and go back to work within a week. Others can return to working out in two weeks after surgery.
- Blood and urine samples will be collected for routine preoperative laboratory tests.
- Smoking must be avoided for about 3-4 weeks prior to surgery, as nicotine interferes with circulation and will greatly affect healing process.
- You will likely to be asked to stop drinking alcohol a week before the surgery and throughout your recovery period.
- Avoid taking any medications such as hormones, anticoagulants, anabolic steroids and supplements at least 4-6 weeks to prevent complicating medical factors prior to surgery. Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
or Brow Lift
Ask the Experts
Submit this form to get a free consultation from our experts.