Labiaplasty in Thailand
Interplast Clinic offers labiaplasty for MTF patients to further refine the labia after a vaginoplasty procedure.
Labiaplasty IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
Labiaplasty is an outpatient cosmetic procedure for altering the labia minora and the labia majora, the outer folds of skin that surround the human vulva. It is most often performed as a cosmetic revision of a prior vaginoplasty surgery for MTF patients.
Labiaplasty is a fairly minor procedure that can be performed under local anesthesia. The whole procedure takes approximately 45 minutes, and you should be able to go home 2-3 hours later.
There are 2 types of surgical techniques. Your surgeon will consider your aesthetics goals in order to create the most suitable treatment plan.
Technique 1: Lateral Excision
Also known as the trim procedure, this method is very quick and straightforward. The surgery involves removing any excess tissue via small incisions and reshaping the labia. The surgical wound is then closed along the perimeter with dissolvable stitches.
Technique 2: Triangle
Also known as a wedge procedure, this involves a triangle-shaped wedge of tissue from the labia and then closing the incision with stitches to reduce the size of the labia while maintaining its natural edge.
Before & After
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions to help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Shave the pubic area 2-3 days before surgery.
- Prepare loose-fitting underwear to put on after surgery.
- It is normal for the surgical wound to be slightly swollen at first; the swelling will begin to gradually subside, and the wound should be fully healed within 4-6 weeks.
- You can take a shower and wash gently using soap after surgery.
- Clean the pubic area with water every morning and evening, and every time after urinating or passing stool.
- Sexual intercourse should be avoided for at least 30 days.
- You can eat and drink normally, although alcohol should be avoided.
- Take all your medications as prescribed.
- A follow-up appointment will be made 1 week after surgery.
Stay at hospital 1 night
*For complicated cases, and special technique use quoted prices may differ.
Remark: Stay at hospital 1 night
Ask the Experts
Submit this form to get a free consultation from our experts.