Midace Lift in Thailand
If you’re considering a facelift, it’s important to choose the right surgeon. Our board-certified plastic surgeons have performed facelift surgeries in Thailand for over 20 years.
MIDFACE LIFT IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
Mid-facelift – a plastic surgery procedure designed to correct following beneath the lower eyelids and deep nasolabial folds which run from the base of the nose to the outer corners of the mouth. It creates a more youthful appearance by smoothing the transition between the lower eyelids and upper cheek region. If improvement in the neck or jowl region is desired, a Midface lift can be combined with a more standard facelift.
MIDFACE LIFT SURGERY
A midface lift addresses some of the earliest signs of aging and is usually performed on patients concerned about sagging skin in the cheeks and the surrounding area.
It targets your cheeks and the under-eye area by pulling back the soft tissues for a younger, rejuvenated appearance. The procedure is usually performed using small incisions around the hairline to minimise scarring on the face.
A midface lift is suitable for patients who do not have much loose skin or prominent wrinkles on the lower part of the face. It fully treats your upper cheeks and eyelid surface, and is also commonly known as a cheek lift.
Before & After
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions They will help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Medical history assessment (any allergies, serious medical condition and all medications taken both prescribed and non-prescribed), physical examination, and laboratory tests will be performed during consultation.
- Avoid smoking for about 3-4 weeks prior to surgery, as nicotine interferes with circulation and will greatly affect healing process.
- Stop drinking alcohol, a week before the surgery and throughout your recovery period.
- Taking any medications should be avoided such as hormones, anticoagulants, anabolic steroids and supplements at least 4-6 weeks to prevent complicating medical factors prior to surgery, and also avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- A fair amount of bruising and swelling are expected for 1-2 weeks after surgery. Ice and ocular lubricants can be helpful early on. Stitches are usually removed 7-10 days after surgery. There can be a period lasting several weeks of an overcorrected or “Asian” appearance to the eyes which relaxes over a period of 4-6 weeks.
Mid – Facelift
Mid – Facelift
or Brow Lift
Ask the Experts
Submit this form to get a free consultation from our experts.