Pectoral Etching in Thailand
Pectoral Etching is a surgical option for men who would like to enhance their chest but don’t like the idea of implants.
Pectoral Etching IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
Pectoral Etching is a surgical option for men who would like to enhance their chest but don’t like the idea of implants. The procedure uses a liposuction technique similar to abdominal etching, which is used to give contours to the abdominal area.
During the procedure, standard liposuction equipment is used to remove excess fat to reveal the patient’s natural muscle tone and create a more visible definition of the chest muscles. Pectoral etching is a fairly straightforward procedure and a safe way to give the chest more definition with natural-looking results.
The whole procedure takes about 1-2 hours to perform under local anesthesia.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Pectoral Etching?
Advantages of Pectoral Etching
1. Standard technique
This is a popular procedure performed in healthy people. It involves liposuction on the edge of the pectoral muscles.
2. Technique 2
This technique is suitable for patients who have fat in between the pectoral muscles. Liposuction may be performed at the edge and also in between the affected pectoral muscles.
3. Technique 3
This is a unique technique for patients with a large amount of fat or patients with gynecomastia. The patient may need liposuction around the edge of the chest muscle as well as gynecomastia surgery, which involves a reduction of the male breasts.
4. Technique 4
This is for patients with small pectoral muscles. Liposuction is performed with the pectoral implant by using small-sized implants.
5. Technique 5
Suitable for patients with fairly small pectoral muscles who do not want implants. Such patients may require liposuction with reinjection on muscle to make them bigger and get a perfect outcome.
Inserting the testicular implant is a fairly straightforward procedure. The surgery is performed under general anesthesia and requires approximately 30-40 minutes of operation time.
An incision is made in the upper scrotal region to create a small pouch where the implant will be placed. The fully sterilized implant is then inserted in its final position, and the incisions are closed with sutures.
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions They will help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Shave the armpit hair.
- Do not eat or drink anything 8 hours before the operation.
- Patients who are 40 years old and above, are required to have a medical checkup and an electrocardiogram 1 week before the operation day.
- Let the doctor know if you have a fever on the actual day of operation.
- Wear a loose-fitting shirt.
- Pectoral etching is an outpatient procedure, so you will be able to return home on the same day.
- A compression garment should be worn during the first 10-14 days to reduce swelling and promote healing.
- You will be able to resume most normal activities one week after surgery.
- Avoid strenuous physical activity including exercise for at least 2-3 weeks.