Scrotal Lift in Thailand
A scrotal lift is a fairly common procedure that involves removing excess skin from the scrotum. Interplast Clinic provides scrotal lift surgery in Bangkok by expert plastic surgeons
Scrotal Lift IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
A scrotal lift, sometimes called testicle lift, is a surgical procedure performed with the aim of correcting excessively loose scrotal skin (the bag of skin containing the testicles).
Sometimes the surgery is performed for cosmetic reasons. Other times, it may be necessary due to discomfort in tight clothes or during physical activities.
The procedure is performed using a scrotoplasty of the scrotal skin, whereby the size of the skin is adjusted to each patient’s individual anatomy. This is a fairly straightforward procedure that produces natural-looking results while leaving minimal visual scarring.
Who is a Good Candidate for a Scrotal Lift?
Typical reasons for scrotal lift surgery include:
Scrotal Lift Surgery
Scrotum lift surgery is usually performed on an outpatient basis under local anaesthesia. Before commencing the operation, the surgeon will mark the area of the skin to be removed based on each patient’s individual needs.
Once the patient is prepared, the surgeon will remove the excess scrotum via small incisions in the skin. Since each patient is different, the placement and size of the exact incisions can vary. The incisions are then closed with sutures.
Since the operation exclusively involves the skin and the superficial integument, there is no involvement of the testicles whatsoever or their
function. The risks are really minimal and are mostly linked to the presence of post-surgical haematomas so a few days of rest and the use of a jockstrap for the first week following the operation is recommended.
The whole procedure is painless and lasts 1-2 hours depending on the area being addressed.
Before & After
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions They will help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Plan to take 4-5 days off work and your usual activities.
- The night before surgery, remove hair from the surgical site by shaving.
- You may experience some swelling or bruising but this is usually minimal.
- Most men will be able to return to their normal daily activities after one day
- Stitches are removed after 7-10 days; if absorbable stitches are used, they will normally dissolve within 2 weeks.
- Abstain from sex for at least 2-3 weeks.
- Avoid exercise for 3 weeks to promote healing.
Ask the Experts
Submit this form to get a free consultation from our experts.