Sexy Line Surgery
Interplast Clinic offers sexy line surgery in Bangkok by expert plastic surgeons. The procedure is intended for women who’d like to improve their shape and achieve their ideal bikini body.
SEXY LINE SURGERY IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
A lean and well-defined midsection with lines of definition running vertically as well as along both sides of the stomach can be considered the equivalent of six-pack abs for women.
Sexy line surgery addresses the midsection by aiming to improve definition as well as reshaping the abdominal region in a cosmetically pleasing manner.
The procedure gets its name from the advanced level of detailing and distinction it provides to enhance the abdomen.
This procedure is intended for women who want to improve the appearance of their midsection. Typically, this involves removing stubborn fat that doesn’t respond to diet and exercise.
The surgery is performed under general anesthesia. Prophylactic intravenous antibiotics are given, and standard tumescence (30 ml of 1% lidocaine plus 1000 ml of normal saline plus 1 ml of 1:1000 epinephrine) is infiltrated into the areas to be liposuctioned after the patient is prepared and draped in a sterile manner.
In female abdominal surgery, access to the upper abdominal inscriptions is often from inframammary breast augmentation incisions. The use of longer cannulas allows the placing of the abdominal incisions below the belt or the bikini line, thus hiding the scars completely under clothing.
Before & After
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions They will help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight on the day of the surgery.
- Plan to take one week off work and your normal activities.
- It is normal to have some swelling and bruising in the abdomen. This will usually subside after a few days.
- A compression garment should be worn for 3-6 weeks.
- Light exercise may be resumed after 2-3 weeks.
- It may take up to 6 months to see the full results.
or Brow Lift
Ask the Experts
Submit this form to get a free consultation from our experts.