Thigh Lift in Thailand
Interplast Clinic provides thigh lift surgery in Bangkok for patients who would like to shape and improve the appearance of their thighs.
THIGH LIFT IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
The thighs can lose their original shape and start accumulating fat as result of aging. The skin on the inner and outer thighs can also start to sag or appear flabby.
Sometimes patients are left with excess loose skin on the thighs as a result of significant weight loss.
Although exercise helps to improve the condition of the muscles, it cannot make the skin more elastic. Stubborn fat deposits often don’t respond to exercise either.
Thigh lift, also known as thighplasty, is a surgical procedure that aims to refine the thighs by removing excess skin and fatty tissue from the upper legs.
The result is a smoother, more aesthetically pleasing contour for the lower body, more prominent muscle tone, smoother skin and a more youthful thigh shape.
Suitable Candidates for Thigh Lift Surgery
Good candidates for thigh lift surgery are men and women who:
Patient should be in good general health and have maintained a relatively stable weight prior to surgery.
THIGH LIFT SURGERY
The first step is an initial consultation with a plastic surgeon. Your surgeon will prepare an individual treatment plan for you, taking into account your personal circumstances and aesthetic goals.
A few different options exist for thigh lift surgery. The most common types are inner thigh lift and outer thigh lift surgery.
Inner Thigh Lift
The most popular type of thigh lift, this involves incisions at the junction of the thigh and groin that extend to the buttock crease. After placing the incision, the surgeon will remove excess fatty and skin from the inner thigh region. The process may also utilise liposuction for more effective results.
The area between groin and knee is then reshaped, and the procedure is repeated on the other thigh. The result is a smooth and aesthetically pleasing inner thigh contour. Scars will be completely hidden under clothing.
Before & After
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions They will help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Plan to take 10-14 days off work and your usual activities.
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight on the day of the surgery.
- Thigh lift surgery requires a 1-2 night overnight stay at the hospital.
- You may notice some swelling or bruising in the first few days after surgery. This is normal and will eventually subside on its own.
- You will be given pain medication to control any postoperative pain.
- Take all medicines prescribed by your doctor.
- You can shower after 3 days.
- Surgical drains may be placed at the incision site and left in place. These are typically removed within a week.
- You may resume light exercise after 2-3 weeks.
- Avoid strenuous exercise and heavy lifting for 6 weeks.
Ask the Experts
Submit this form to get a free consultation from our experts.