- About Us
- Contact Us
Penis Lengthening in Thailand
The most common penis lengthening technique involves increasing the visible portion of the penile shaft by releasing the suspensory ligament from underneath the pubic bone
Penis Lengthening IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
Penis enlargement surgery is a medically proven treatment for men who want to increase the length of their penis. The most common technique involves increasing the visible portion of the penile shaft by releasing the suspensory ligament from underneath the pubic bone.
The penis consists of an external part and an internal part, which is hidden inside the body. A suspensory ligament connects the base of the penis to the pubic symphysis – a cartilaginous joint that connects the left and right parts of the pubic bone. The suspensory ligament holds the penis close to the pubic bone while also supporting it when erect. It also creates the appearance of an arched angle to the penile base. When the ligament is cut, the penis appears to hang lower, giving a perception of lengthening to the flaccid penis. On average, you can expect to gain an extra 3-5 cm.
Penis lengthening surgery is performed under general anaesthesia. The surgeon will place a small V-shaped incision (about 3 cm) on the pubic area in order to access the suspensory ligament. The suspensory ligament is cut and a silicone buffer or an adipose tissue flap is based between the penis and the pubic symphysis to help prevent the ligament form reattaching.
When the procedure is complete, the V shaped incision is closed in the shape of a Y for further lengthening on the penis. Typically, the operation takes 45-60 minutes to perform. A small scar will remain after surgery, but this will be hardly noticeable.
Before the Surgery
- Read the pre-surgery instructions They will help prevent complications and improve outcomes for your surgery.
- Take a shower and shave the pubic hair on the morning of the surgery.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting underwear.
- You will be able to return home on the same day, once you have recovered from the effects of the anesthesia.
- It is normal to experience some swelling and tenderness in the surgical area for the first few weeks. Your doctor will prescribe medication to help with any pain or discomfort.
- Your pubic area will be bandaged at first. The bandages should be kept dry so you will not be able to take a shower for a few days.
- Wear the penile weights as directed by your surgeon. These will support the ligament as it heals.
- Sexual activity can be resumed after 6 weeks.